There are two sources of accel-pp documentation:
- man file (accel-ppp.conf.5)
- documentaion repo (accel-ppp-docs) (rst format)
accel-ppp.conf.5 file is outdated but still comes with the source code. This situation confuses people because most people don't know about the second one.
I suggest several ways how to manage this issue:
- Put the link to accel-ppp-docs website (https://accel-ppp.readthedocs.io/ ) to accel-ppp.conf.5 and remove everything else. I think it's not the best way because reathedocs.io might be down or blocked by china/russian/etc goverments.
- Generate man file from accel-ppp-docs repo using rst-to-man converters. That would be perfect
- Put the link to accel-ppp-docs website (https://accel-ppp.readthedocs.io/ ) to accel-ppp.conf.5 and add a warning regarding outdated content in the man file.